AC bills are high once the atmosphere becomes very hot in the summer season. AC are used 24 hours per day in summer months, that finally results is in high power bills. However, it’s not a big deal to pay a certain amount of money in the form of electricity bills when you are getting a relaxing indoor environment, but, you may still try to cut down power consumption. You want to improve the efficiency of your air conditioner for this through AC service in Chennai from professionals.
Timely maintenance is the key to enhance AC efficiency and you want to help from the AC technician experts for this. Spending a small amount for AC service in Chennai is a much better alternative than continue paying high bills. Evoke that a good-working air conditioner is sometimes not enough, which means you need to follow a few more protections.
Ways to cut down your Air-conditioning bills
Set the Correct Default Temperature
Every AC manufacturer to maintain the default temperature for ac devices at 24°C. Before the command from Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) mandated, the default was 20 degrees.
In deep, the 6 per cent of electricity is saved for every degree we raise the temperature. And the lower you keep your AC, the longer its compressors work, killing up your electricity bill.
So if you choose to maintain the AC running status on its default temperature, you can save up to 24 per cent electricity (the difference of four degrees, multiplied by 6 per cent saved electricity)!
Seal your windows and other air leaks
Badly sealed windows leak air making the air conditioning unit work that much harder to keep air spread and fresh within the home. Sealing leakages or crevices prevents the cold air from leaking out of your windows, reducing the need to use the A/C.
Here are begin checking with first:
- plumbing and utility access
- attic entrances
- behind knee walls
- dropped ceilings
- door and window frames
- air ducts
- outlets and switches
- water and furnace flues
Maintain cooling systems
It’s not sufficient to use an energy-efficient Air Conditioner and fit a programmable thermostat. If you don’t properly care for your kit, it won’t reduce your cooling costs. Unclean AC filters block airflow and create units work harder to cool your home.
Cleaning or replacing filters once per month or two months once can lower your AC’s energy consumption by 5% to 15%. If you have a central cooling system, ensure that floor registers aren’t blocked with dust—or furniture. A unit’s evaporator and condenser coils must also be clear of dirt and other debris. And clip foliage thus that it always remains at least 2 feet from the condenser.
Use ceiling and portable fans
Ceiling fans flow fresh air, taking some of the burden off air conditioning units. With existing ceiling fans is a sure-fire means to increase a home’s energy efficiency.
Ceiling fans might be considered low-tech; though, they work miracles when it move toward to keeping rooms cool. A ceiling fan not only reduces a houses air conditioning needs, but it also saves up to 40% on electricity costs.
Portable fans are a fit option too, and done right, can be usefully positioned around the house or a room in particular.
Fans do not cool the air but they make rooms feel fresher and hence cooler since they move the heat air away from the skin. Through fans only using a small fraction of the energy that air conditioning units use, saves so much more in energy costs.
In the hot days of spring and summer, you want to do everything you can to keep your home cool without breaking the bank. Try a few of these tips for 2-3 months and understand what a difference they can make. Simple and low-cost actions will create maximum savings throughout the year.
If you discover that those tips are not saving your money on your air conditioning bill, then the best option is to call a professional AC service in Chennai to come out and take a look. Find a local AC centre near you to help keep you cool this summer.
- How to reduce electric bill for AC (Air Conditioner)
- How to organize your refrigerator properly
- AC service in Chennai
- AC installation service & center in Chennai
- Central air conditioner service
- Washing machine service tips
- Fridge Service Centre in Chennai
- washing machine repair near me
- Whirlpool washing machine repair service
- Washing machine service tips
- Common washing machine problems
- Have you cleaned your washing machine?
- LG GWB207FLQA Silver American Fridge Freezers in Chennai
- LG refrigerator model & reviews in Chennai
- Bosch washing machines and dryers evolution’s
- Bosch washing machines and dryers reviews
- How to fit a Bosch washing machine door seal
- How to Reset a Bosch Washing Machine With Error E04
- Whirlpool Washing Machine Parts
- How to buy best washing machines
- Speed Queen Washing Machine
- Top washing machine – What Is The Best Deal?
- Used Washing Machines
- Commercial Washing Machines
- Integrated Washing Machines
- Washing Machine Prices
- Industrial Washing Machines
- Washing Machine Spare Parts
- Samsung washing machine models
- Haier Washing Machine HLP21N
- LG washing machine WM2487HRM
- Maytag Bravos MVWB750WQ washing machine
- Samsung washing machine WF218ANW
- Basic Troubleshooting for Your Washing Machine
- Best Washing Machine Guide